We know what it takes to make stuff well.
We've been working with Makers for 17 years, so we know a thing-or-two about not only making hardware, but also what it takes to turn a hardware idea into a solid business. Over the years, we have worked with people that have turned their designs into great business. We've also worked with those that weren't able to get off-the-ground. We have distilled down these experiences into offerings that can help Makers bring their product to life and sustainably grow their production to scale. We offer the following services tailored to Makers:
- Early design consulting to help with
- Component selection
- PCB layout
- Mechanical parts
- DFM consulting for both EE and ME designs
- Rapid Prototyping for specific parts or complete sets for assembly
- Scaling up to early pilot runs from prototype
- Flexible paths to mass production from pilot runs with low MOQs
- Supply chain design and consulting for product lifecycle management
- Returns and Repairs
Taken all together, these services can significantly increase the speed of delivery for products while reducing risk for the business. We also have flexible payment options available as you scale-up so that you can preserve cash at critical times.
Want to hear more? Click below to contact us about NexMaker for Makers!