If you're looking for a handy reference for SMT parts, this may be a great place to start. We have some basic information to decode the different codes and parameters for resistors, capacitors, diodes, and inductors.
1) limit the amount of current flowing through the circuit, the resistance has no polarity;
2) unit: ohm (Ω) ;
3) Resistance value indicates the unit: Ω, K, M
4) Part size
5) Error value
Common resistance（with three numbers）：5% above。
Precision Resistance（with four numbers）：1% above.
1) The capacitor' function: to store electrical energy;
2) Unit: Farah (F) ;
3) Capacitance value indicates the unit: U, N, P, F
5) Capacitance label indication
1) Semiconductor component: converting the alternating current into a direct current ;
2) Represented by (D);
3) Polar Material: positive and negative;
1) Amplify current, voltage, waveform mixing, frequency exchange, etc.;
2) Represented by (Q);
1) filter or carry frequency, convert large current and voltage ;
3) Represented by (L);
SMT involves all kinds of parts and styles, many of which have formed industry-wide standards, mainly chip capacitance resistors, etc.; Some others are still undergoing constant changes.
SMT process help mount component with all different sizes on the PCB, combining PCB, component and solder paste together, fulfilling our demand.